Yes, we take books for donation!
When people donate previously loved books, we offer a store discount on previously used books.
In an effort to keep our prices low, we do not pay cash for previously used books.
How it works
- We accept up to 10 books at a time. We're a small store and simply don't have the space for larger donations.
- We accept donations by appointment only during the week. Email us to schedule an appointment. Please put "used books" in the subject line.
- We ask that before you bring books to the store you consider if they would be appropriate for our shelves. If you would not give a book as a gift, please do not bring it to the store. We will reject books not in shelf-worthy condition.
- Credits can only be used in store and they never expire. They can be used to take 50% off the cost of previously read books or 10% off new books.
- Trade-in credit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Books in good condition from all genres, all ages published within the last five years.
We do not accept
- Advance Reader Copies.
- Damaged books (no highlighting, writing, mildew or odor).
- Library discarded books.
- Hardcover books without a dust jacket.
- Reader’s Digest Condensed books.
Books not accepted must be taken with you.